New Service Timings for Eid Holiday Announced by RTA
With Eid ul Adha around the corner, the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) in Dubai has announced new service timings of public transport to facilitate travllers during the holidays. The shift in timings is intended to provide more flexibility and convenience during this time.
Here are the complete details regarding the revised RTA Eid timings.
Service Timings of RTA during Eid Holidays
RTA Dubai has rolled off a revised schedule for its services and public transport in the Emirates for the Eid holidays. The schedule will be effective from 9 Dhu Al Hijja 1444 AH.
RTA Metro Timings During Eid
According to the RTA timings for Eid Ul Adha 2023, the Dubai Metro Green and Red line stations will be functional on the following schedule.
- Friday & Saturday (23-24 June) | Monday to Friday (26-30 June) | Saturday (1 July): 05:00 am to 01:00 am
- Sunday (25 June & 2 July): 08:00 am to 01:00 am
RTA Tram Timings during Eid
According to the RTA Eid timings, the Dubai Tram will be operational from Thursday to Sunday on the following schedule.
- Friday & Saturday (23-24 June) | Monday to Friday (26-30 June) | Saturday (1 July): 06:00 am to 01:00 am
- Sunday (25 June & 2 July): 09:00 am to 01:00 am
RTA Bus Timings During Eid 2023
The RTA public and intercity bus services will be operational from Monday to Thursday from 04:30 am to 12:30 am, Friday from 05:00 am to 01:00 am and on Saturday and Sunday the bus will operate from 06:00 am to 01:00 am.
The Metro Link Bus timings will be in accordance with the first and last Metro timings. The intercity bus service will be available on the following routes.
- E16 from Sabkha to Hatta
- E100 from Ghubaiba to Abu Dhabi
- E101 from Ibn Battuta to Abu Dhabi
- E102 from Ibn Battuta to Musaffah
- E201 from Al Ghubaiba to Al Ain
- E303 from Union Station to Al Jubail
- E 306 from Ghubaiba to Al Jubail
- E307 from City Centre (Deira) to Al Jubail
- E307 A from Abu Hail to Al Jubail
- E315 from Etisalat Station to Muwaileh
- E400 from Union Station to Ajman
- E411 from Etisalat Station to Ajman
- E700 from Union Station to Al Fujairah
Please note that between 27 June 2023 to 2 July 2023, route E100 from Al Ghubaiba will be re-routed to Ibn Battuta Bus Station from 02:00 pm.
RTA Marine Transport Timings During Eid
In Dubai Marine Transports, the water bus will remain operational during the holidays. The revised schedule of the water bus is:
- Dubai Marina-Marina Walk: 12:00 pm to 12:11 am
- Marina Promenade-Marina Mall: 04:11 pm to 11:17 pm
- Marina Terrace-Marina Walk: 04:08 pm to 11:16 pm
- Full Line: 04:08 pm to 10:56 pm
Dubai Ferry Timings During Eid
RTA Eid timings will also impact the schedule of Dubai Ferry. The Ferry will be available on the following routes.
- Al Ghubaiba – Dubai Water Canal (FR1): 01:00 pm and 06:00 pm
- Dubai Water Canal – Ghubaiba: 02:20 pm and 07:20 pm
- Dubai Water Canal – Bluewaters (FR2): 01:50 pm and 06:50 pm
- Marina Mall – Bluewaters: 01:00 pm to 06:00 pm
- Blue Waters – Marina Mall: 02:50 pm and 07:50 pm
- Blue Waters – Dubai Water Canal: 01:15 pm to 06:15 pm
The tourist service will be available at the following times.
- 11:30 am to 04:30 pm from Marina Mall (FR4)
- 06:15 pm to 09:45 pm from Al Marfa Souq – Al Ghubaiba (CR10)
Dubai Water Taxi Timings During Eid
The Water Taxi from Marina Mall to Bluewaters (BM3) will be available from 04:00 pm to 11:40 pm and from 03:00 pm to 11:00 pm on demand. To avail of the Water Taxi services, customers are required to book it in advance.
Abra Timings During Eid
The traditional Dubai Abra will be available on the following routes.
- Dubai Old Souk-Baniyas (CR3): 10:00 am to 11:20 pm
- Al Fahidi-Sabkha (CR4): 10:00 am to 11:25 pm
- Al Fahidi-Deira Old Souk (CR5): 10:00 am to 11:25 pm
- Baniyas-Al Seef (CR6): 10:00 am to 11:57 am
- Dubai Festival City-Dubai Creek Harbour (CR9): 04:00 pm to 11:20 pm
- Al Jaddaf-Dubai Festival City (BM2): 08:00 am to 11:30 pm
- Dubai Old Souq – Al Marfa Souq: 04:20 pm to 10:50 pm
- Deira Old Souq – Al Marfa Souq: 04:05 pm to 10:35 pm
- Sheikh Zayed Road Station (TR6): 04:00 pm to 10:15 pm
These were all the revised RTA Eid timings. Other than the change in timings, the RTA has also announced free parking during the Eid holidays. Hence, if you have a new or used car in Dubai you can avail this opportunity.
Stay tuned to dubizzle’s auto blog for more information on RTA timings during Eid.