Travel to Tourist Attractions in Abu Dhabi via Free Shuttle Bus Service
Free shuttle bus service in Abu Dhabi is another initiative to make commuting comfortable and cost-effective to the major attractions within the Emirate. The international and local tourists can avail Abu Dhabi free shuttle bus service and make the most of their time at the leisure spots.
To help check off the tourists’ list of things to do in Abu Dhabi, the Abu Dhabi Department of Culture and Tourism (DCT) initiated the Visit Abu Dhabi Shuttle bus service. This free shuttle bus service in Abu Dhabi makes it easier to access popular attractions as well as leading hotels.
Let’s find out in detail how to travel with no cost to tourist attractions via bus in Abu Dhabi.
ABU DHABI FREE SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE
The initial Abu Dhabi free shuttle bus service plan constitutes two routes: Route A and Route B. The two routes have twenty stops around nine famous destinations in the Emirate and nine major hotels. The routes connect Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi Town Centre, Grand Canal, Jubail Island and Yas Island.
The free shuttle bus in Abu Dhabi stops at the following hotels:
- Jumeirah Al Saadiyat
- Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi
- Rixos Saadiyat
- Saadiyat Rotana
- Etihad Towers
- Hotel Fairmont Bab Al Bair
- Ritz Carlton Abu Dhabi
- Eastern Mangroves
- Andaz Capital Gate Abu Dhabi
Here is the list of tourist destinations that the Abu Dhabi free shuttle bus stops at:
- Louvre Abu Dhabi and Mamsha Al Saadiyat at Saadiyat Island
- Qasr Al Hosn and Qasr Al Watan in Downtown
- Al Qana and Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Grand Canal
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and Warner Bros Abu Dhabi at Yas Island
- Eastern Mangroves and Jubail Island
The route details of the free shuttle bus service in Abu Dhabi are discussed as under:
ABU DHABI FREE SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE ROUTES AND SCHEDULE
The Abu Dhabi free shuttle bus arrives at each of the designated stops at an hour interval between the time scheduled for arrival. Here is a breakdown of the arrival times on each stop on the routes A and B:
- Jumeirah Al Saadiyat: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm and 2:05 pm to 9:05 pm
- Park Hyatt Saadiyat: 9:10 am to 4:10 pm and 1:55 pm to 8:55 pm
- Rixos Saadiyat: 9:20 am to 4:20 pm and 1:45 pm to 8:45 pm
- Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm and 1:35 pm to 8:35 pm
- Mamsha Al Saadiyat: 9:40 am to 4:40 pm and 1:25 pm to 8:25 pm
- Louvre Abu Dhabi: 9:55 am to 4:55 pm and 1:10 pm to 8:10 pm
- Qasr Al Hosn: 10:20 am to 5:20 pm and 12:45 pm to 7:45 pm
- Etihad Towers: 10:35 am to 5:35 pm and 12:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Qasr Al Watan: 10:50 am to 5:50 pm and 12:20 pm to 7:20 pm
- Andaz Capital Gate Abu Dhabi: 11:20 am to 6:20 pm and 11:50 am to 6: 50 pm
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque: 11:35 am to 6:35 pm
- Hotel Fairmont Bab Al Bair: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and 3:25 pm to 7:25 pm
- Shangri-La Hotel: 9:10 am to 1:10 pm and 3:20 pm to 7:20 pm
- Al Qana: 9:20 am to 1:20 pm and 3:15 pm to 7:15 pm
- Ritz Carlton Abu Dhabi: 9:30 am to 1:30 pm and 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque: 9:40 am to 1:40 pm and 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Eastern Mangroves: 9:55 am to 1:55 pm and 2:35 pm to 6:35 pm
- Qasr Al Watan: 10:25 am to 2:25 pm and 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Louvre Abu Dhabi: 10:50 am to 2:50 pm and 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- Jubail Mangrove Park: 11:30 am to 3:30 pm and 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi: 12:15 pm to 4:15 pm and 12:25 pm to 4:25 pm
- Warner Bros World Abu Dhabi: 12:20 pm to 4:20 pm
HOW TO AVAIL ABU DHABI FREE SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE?
To travel with no cost to tour attractions via bus in Abu Dhabi and the above-mentioned hotels, you need to provide your hotel booking or tickets to a leisure spot to the Visit Abu Dhabi online booking portal. Upon booking, you will get a QR code and voucher to register with your details on the free shuttle bus service online portal. Once successfully registered, you can then view the nearest shuttle bus stop as well as track the free shuttle bus in Abu Dhabi.
ABU DHABI FREE SHUTTLE BUS FACILITIES
The free shuttle bus in Abu Dhabi is fully-equipped with important features to ensure a smooth ride for passengers. There are total of 11 fully air-conditioned buses offering comfortable seats, Wi-Fi access and wheelchair accessibility. Also, the buses have vibrant colours featuring the popular activities and leisure spots of the capital city.
This was all about the free shuttle bus service in Abu Dhabi. Other than free shuttle service, you can also check these things to do in Abu Dhabi for free. Besides, if you want to travel to other places within the Emirate, you can also opt to commute via any of the public transport in Abu Dhabi.
If you wish to visit any other Emirate, you can travel through the Abu Dhabi to Dubai bus service in AED 25 only.
However, if you are resident in the capital city and don’t own a car yet, you can check these used cars for sale in Abu Dhabi. With your own car you can commute across the Emirate on your schedule.
Stay tuned to the top auto blog of the UAE for more information about different modes of public transport in all the Emirates.